Disabled Veterans Outreach Program Representative
State Career Opportunity for a Veteran Looking to Help Other Veterans
Do you have a passion for helping? Are you a Veteran or eligible spouse that wants to help Veterans get back into the workforce? We are seeking a dedicated Veteran or eligible spouse to provide individualized career and training related services to Veterans and eligible persons with significant barriers to employment through case management processes, with an emphasis directed toward serving Veterans who are economically or educationally disadvantaged.
- Working Title: Disabled Veterans Outreach Program Representative
- Starting Wage Range: $3,448.00 – $4,113.00
- Work Location: Redding, Ca
- Work Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental & Vision. Twelve paid holidays a year. Two vacation weeks a year. Paid sick leave. Retirement benefits.
- Completion of 60 semester units or 90 quarter units of college course work
- Prior service in one of the branches of the United States Military Armed Forces
If interested please contact Michael Cogle at 530-225-2171 or email Michael.Cogle@edd.ca.govMinimum Education and Experience