Red Bluff, CA
Wage: $15-15.50/hr plus tips!
Multiple openings available
A dish machine operator contributes to the success of Shari’s by executing tasks required to sort and rack dishes, operate the dish machine and maintain a stock of clean dish and service ware in all needed locations. Ensure that restrooms, floors, outside, kitchen and dish machine areas are clean & well organized.
- Pick up litter and debris from the parking lot area and the perimeter of the restaurant.
- Clean and stock restrooms thoroughly at the beginning of the shift and then maintain hourly.
- Operation and maintenance of the dish machine to include checking and changing chemicals using proper safety precautions and cleanliness of the machine inside and out.
- Remove all full flatware and bus tubs to the kitchen for washing then replacing the full tubs with clean, empty tubs.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using the dish machine or by hand as applicable.
- Replace clean dishware in the appropriate area for use quickly and efficiently.
- Sweep and mop floor areas in the kitchen, dining room and restrooms.
- Empty full garbage containers into the dumpster throughout the shift.
- Restock pop machine as needed.
- Clean up any spills or broken glass immediately following safety precautions.
- Take grease filters down, wash thoroughly and re-position under exhaust system.
- Put away food deliveries checking for quality and maintaining proper product rotation in a timely manner.
- Work effectively with managers, servers, cooks and fellow dish machine operators.
- Handle complaints in a professional manner. Work with the manager to resolve guest complaints.
- Maintain a professional appearance, including proper hygiene and report to work as scheduled, in uniform and ready to take over your station.
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the manager at any time.
Apply online at https://sharis-restaurant.fourth-ats.com/job/163948/dish-machine-operator-shari-s-of-red-bluff
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network. 4/22/21 SDMinimum Education and Experience