Rockin’ R Restaurant
Hours: Hours & Shifts will vary, must be available nights/weekends
Wage: Minimum Wage
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Sweep/scrub floors.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Break down boxes and put in receptacles.
- Must have California Food Handler’s Card (see JTC staff for information).
- Must be 18 years of age or older with HS diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
Deadline to Apply: ASAP
Submit a completed JTC standard applicationdirect to employer at 201 Antelope Blvd, Red Bluff, CA.
Ask for Shane Cooper.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 3/9/21 ch A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience