Job Duties Include:
- Works cooperatively with other staff and management; maintains a pleasant and professional
attitude at all times.
- Assists with set up of tables and equipment in dining room for meal service.
- Assists with preparation of fruit and vegetables for salad bar.
- Assists clearing tables; scraping and washing dishes, pots and pans; and storing equipment.
- Records dishwashing temperature and sanitation concentration levels daily.
- Washes, sanitizes and cleans kitchen equipment, surfaces, and serving areas
- Operates and assists in maintaining food service equipment and supplies.
- Learns basic cooking skills as time allows; assumes the duties of Assistant Cook as assigned.
- Attends a minimum of 4 hours of in-service training yearly.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Ability to lift 50 lbsMinimum Education and Experience