Gibson Heating & Air Conditioning is seeking a highly skilled Customer Service Coordinator/Dispatcher to join our team!
This position is seeking someone to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
This position is responsible for scheduling and dispatching HVAC service technicians by reviewing and optimizing routes, answering incoming phone calls, providing exceptional customer service and making sure all ticket information is entered in the computer correctly. Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, researching and ordering parts, tracking and maintaining maintenance agreements, receiving and entering purchase orders and packing slips, and following up with parts orders and quotes.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- A minimum of two years office/customer service experience (dispatch experience is a plus)
- Experience with accounts receivables and payables (book-keeping experience a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Strong customer service attitude
- Able to plan and schedule work rather than just react
- Able to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to learn customer service management and scheduling / dispatch software
- Strong technology skills (i.e. Smart phones, tablets and internet use, understanding of Apple products is also helpful)
To be considered for this position please send (via email address provided in this site) or hand deliver to our office a resume along with a cover letter and references. Attention to Lynnea.Ability to type 40 wpm