Job description: Distillery Assistant will report to the lead distiller during their shift and will be tasked with all distillery support jobs.
- Cleaning distillery equipment and distillery environment.
- Assist in weighing and milling grains.
- Cooking the mash and its preparation for fermentation.
- Charging the stills with wash and making distillation runs under the supervision of a distiller.
- Operate a forklift.
- Participate in bottling and boxing of finished products.
- Various facility maintenance jobs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 21 years old.
- Food handler certificate or the ability to earn it.
- Good hygiene.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Willing to work in both cool and warm environments. The distillery is not air conditioned.
- Work weekend shifts if required
Entry level, minimum wage, health care after 90-days, and possible off-site training in Kentucky if performance and dedication are displayed.Minimum Education and Experience