Sierra Pacific Industries
Driver – Lumber Truck
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Lumber Truck Driver for our Anderson division. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial driver, or a training opportunity with the following qualifications below.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Drive lumber trucks in accordance with traffic laws
- Load and secure lumber loads and transport to destination
- Tarping of loads as needed
- Perform daily inspection of truck
- Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
- Meet dispatch schedules on time
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Must have Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
- Preference given to applicants with commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person:
Sierra Pacific Industries 19758 Riverside Ave.
Anderson, CA 96007
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Can’t make it in? Give us a call.
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans. We are a drug and tobacco free workplace.Class A LicenseMinimum Education and Experience