- Higher pay than typical part-time job
- 8 weeks of vacation (7 weeks of those can be paid through EDD)
- ALL Holidays & Weekends are Off
- Split shift gives you the opportunity to work another part-time job, run errands, attend a class, do home &/or housework. The time is yours.
- Guaranteed 5 hrs of pay no matter how long your route is (For example – some routes could be only 2 hrs). If route exceeds 5 hrs then you will be paid for those hours
I would like to introduce you to a Fantastic Rewarding Career with Durham School Services! We are currently hiring School Bus Drivers (+ other positions) to serve local school districts in transporting their general ed & special needs children to & from their schools. I know what you are thinking… I never thought about being a bus driver… well neither did I! I’m so glad I looked at this rewarding career to work with students. It’s a chance to be a positive role model, an uplifting spirit, a kind word to a child that had a hard day.
You get to work a split shift which is great if you’re a college student who needs to attend class or do homework, for those looking to start a new business, or anyone who enjoys down time during the day!
Our routes are before and after school so you can use that time in between your route to do whatever your heart desires! PLUS, all HOLIDAYS are off, just like the schools (8 weeks+ off, 7 weeks paid thru EDD depending upon contract w/district)!
If you’re looking for something different and rewarding then checkout our site www.DurhamSchoolServices.com type in your state & look for the location that is best for you. All open full-time & part-time positions will be listed. Find your closest city & simply apply. What have you got to lose? Our caring trainers will train you for FREE so you can obtain your class B license as well as your passenger & school bus endorsements. You won’t regret it 😊Minimum Education and Experience