E-Commerce & Online Presence Project Coordinator
Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce
Full-time – $40,610 – $47,610 year
612 G Street #101, Eureka, CA 95501
The e-Commerce & Online Presence Coordinator functions under the E-Commerce Project Manager, working directly with project participants; small businesses who are seeking to create and expand their online presence and e-commerce capabilities, as well as online marketing.
The Project Coordinator will provide consulting services, training in website and e-commerce design as well as online marketing, and support the businesses in creating strategies for long-term sustainability.
This position assists in the development and execution of strategic projects that support the Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce’s goals and initiatives, and delivering projects on time, on budget, and meeting key KPIs.
Responsibilities include working with directly with businesses to analyze online presence and e-commerce needs. Must have effective communication and collaboration skills and deliver results.
Under the direction of the E-commerce & Online Presence Manager, the E-commerce & Online Presence Coordinator:
● Assists in the development of an e-commerce and online education program to support small local businesses with, but not limited to: consulting services, training in website and e-commerce design, as well as online marketing and supporting the businesses in creating strategies for long-term sustainability
● Works directly with businesses to increase revenue on site and maximize cross-sell and other opportunities
● Assists in the creation and implementation of instructional opportunities, seminars and one-on-one training with clients
● Works with the E-commerce Project Manager and the Greater Eureka Chamber’s CEO to identify the success criteria of projects, benchmark KPIs, and measure success against identified KPIs
● Works under project timelines, scopes and budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
● Assists in the monitoring and measurement of project processes and activities to identify and communicate potential issues, risks or problems in a timely fashion, and in providing corrective action options and drive to resolution
● Works in a learning and collaborative environment
● Works with the Greater Eureka Chamber‘s CEO to ensure marketing and website efforts are aligned and to optimize lead generation
● Assists the E-commerce Project Manager in post project review and lessons learned
● Keeps up to date on current e-commerce trends and opportunities.
● Other duties as assigned
● 1-3 years of digital, technical, ecommerce or agency experience (or commensurate education and other experience)
● Ability to manage timeline, tasks and project schedules
● Must be a team player
● Clear understanding of current e-commerce and online presence trends and best practices
● Background in Digital, e-commerce and Marketing
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences including vendors, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
● Strong problem solving skills – detail-oriented, creative, practical
● Some travel and out of normal work week hours will be likely
● Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or other advanced degree preferred
● Strong background in e-commerce, Digital, and Marketing
Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce E-Commerce & Online Presence Project Coordinator
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or mail to the Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce, 612 G Street, Ste. 101, Eureka, CA 95501.