Job Title: Electrician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as an Electrician at our division based in Quincy, CA.
About the Position
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects
- Troubleshoot and understand electrical control equipment including PLC’s
- Recognize and correct mechanical defects
- Effectively read schematics/voltage, meters/amp, and meters/meg motors
- Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
- Lay conduit, pull wire, and work off ladders
- 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
- Knowledge of photocells, limit switches, encoders, proximity sensors, analog and digital devices, frequency drives and three phase motors desired
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: By Phone, In Person
How to Apply: If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at: Sierra Pacific Industries 1538 Lee Road Quincy, CA 95971 (530) 283-2820×3 Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Rd.
Quincy, CA 95971Minimum Education and Experience