Required Skills and Background:
- Perform preliminary pre-burn-in test on incoming assemblies.
- Perform post burn in test and alignment.
- Troubleshoot and repair failed assemblies.
- Perform final QC on tested and aligned assemblies.
- Diagnose customer failures and support returned products process.
- Assist Tech Lead with complex high level technical issues and support lower level technicians with technical knowledge.
- Assist Engineering debug by performing tests on prototype boards.
- Accurately record and track material as required.
- Prepare repair quotes for customer owned products.
- Practice proper safety procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years post-secondary education in electronics or related equivalent experience.
- At least five (5) years experience in a position with similar responsibility for trouble shooting and diagnosing component level issues on complex products in the video or electronics industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of database and MS Office applications.
- Ability to use standard electronics test equipment.
- Ability to perform standard surface mount soldering for repairing failed assemblies.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
- Willingness to adhere to company policies and support management decision and goals in a positive, professional manner.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. The base pay for this position is $28.89-$39.73 per hour. This range reflects base salary only, and does not include additional compensation or benefits. Individual base pay is determined by various factors such as relevant experience, education, training and skills, and the scope and responsibilities of the position.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience