Shift Hours/Day varies, 30+ hours per week.
Candidates will be required to meet the following requirements:
• Must have current Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) California Guard Registration Card and proof of AB 2880 Compliance if candidate has more than one year of experience
• Must have valid California Drivers License and reliable transportation (Public transit, borrowed vehicles or walking does not qualify)
• Must be legally able to work in the United States (Social Security or Green Card required)
• Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen (including marijuana/THC)
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly and effectively
• Must meet and maintain company grooming and appearance standards
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to comprehend, understand and follow instructions from clients, supervisors and management personnel.
• Interact with the clients and public at large in a helpful, professional manner
• Respond to emergency situations in a calm, professional manner
• Be able to write clear, concise, legible reports on daily activity and incidents on the job site
• Be able to use electronic guard tour verification
• Be able to operate cell phone and apps (Android)
• MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR NIGHT, WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY SHIFTS