Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate a 9 bed acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24 hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
We are actively seeking a Registered Nurse to fill a full-time, benefitted, night shift position.
Position Requirements Include:
- Current CA RN license,
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS, TNCC or MICN courses (or completion of one of these courses within 6 mos. of hire)
- A minimum of 2 years RN experience is required.
The position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, direct and appropriately delegate to ensure the delivery of safe, quality patient care
- Function within the full scope of RN licensure, according to the CA Nursing Practice Act
- Provide assessment, development, implementation of the care plan, and evaluating the effectiveness of that care
- Directing emergency interventions and collaborating with physicians, team members, and others to optimally manage patient care in the interest of the patient
- Acting as a patient advocate when necessary
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 08/27/18