Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a Per Diem EMT who would be based in Alturas.
The EMT works under the supervision of a Paramedic in the field to provide optimum patient care to the critically ill and injured and to safely transport the patient to a medical field.
The position works in conjunction with nursing staff, families and other facility departments to provide optimum individualized patient care. Shifts include some weekends and holidays. Good communication skills and the ability to work with others and be a team player is a must.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Acts under the direction of the Ambulance Department Director through voice orders or written policy/procedures.
• Promotes good working relationships with other departments, co-workers, patients, families and physicians.
• Uses basic emergency procedures in providing patient care.
• Drives ambulance in a safe manner to deliver patient and crew to the medical facility.
• Performs all procedures and skills listed in the California EMT scope of practice.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current EMT certification; current CPR card. NOR-CAL certification preferred.
• Possession of a valid California Ambulance Driver’s Certificate.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Be able to respond to the ambulance within 8 minute while on call.
Please email resume to Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 530-233-4161.
MMC is an EOECurrent EMT certification; current CPR card. NOR-CAL certification preferred. • Possession of a valid California Ambulance Driver’s Certificate. • Be at least 18 years of age. • Be able to respond to the ambulance within 8 minute while on call.Minimum Education and Experience