Job Title: Engineer II
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Under supervision, performs a variety of building, plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs and maintenance and performs related work as required. This class differs from that of Engineer I in that incumbents are expected to perform more skilled building maintenance work in areas such as electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- May perform any of the duties associated with the class of Engineer I.
- Performs rough and finished carpentry in the maintenance and remodeling of casino buildings and facilities, such as building cabinets and shelves, repairing furniture, hanging or repairing doors, and other structural fixtures and related work.
- Performs plumbing work in the installation and repairs of restroom fixtures, heating and air conditioning system maintenance and repair, and other water and sewage systems plumbing as required.
- Performs electrical work such as wiring and rewiring, switch installation, fluorescent ballast replacement, repair of outlets and related work.
- Fabricates tools and accessory items as necessary using various shop equipment and tools.
- With approval from the Director of Maintenance and Facilities, may order and pick up supplies as necessary.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
Education and/or Experience
Two years of experience as an Engineer I with the casino indicating possession of the skills necessary to assume the responsibilities of this class: or total of four years’ experience in comparable work. Working knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical repair and related tools and equipment.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Company Website: https://featherfallscasino.com/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Close Date: 2/19/2021
Minimum Education and Experience