Collins Pine Company is looking to hire an Entry-level Mill Laborer for their mill location in Lakeview, OR.
Salary Range: $17.50-$24.46 per hour
- Comply with safety standards at all times and correct/report any observed safety hazards.
- Sweep and shovel including debris, wood pieces, broken boards, and sawdust.
- Lift, flip, pull, and push lumber.
- Operate a full wheelbarrow to clean and haul waste materials.
- Use air to blow the floor and equipment.
- Maintain waste systems (hog/chipper/conveyors) by identifying clogs and clearing clogged waste.
- Use hand and power tools such as a circular saw and/or chainsaw to break up materials for removal.
- May assist operators.
- Begin to learn basic operator roles and responsibilities.
- Strive for continuous quality and production improvement with a positive attitude and innovative thinking.
- Work independently with little supervision.
- Perform additional duties as required by supervisor.
- On-site attendance is essential to effectively perform the listed duties and responsibilities.
Must meet position requirements to be considered a candidate for this position.
- Must be over the age of eighteen (18).
- Knowledge and ability to operate hand and power tools preferred.
- Ability to work variable hours depending on the needs of the business unit.
- Ability to follow all company, state and federal safety rules when performing required job duties.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal history check and a pre-employment drug screening
May be exposed to dust, noise, trip hazards, and variable temperature and weather conditions.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
Individuals must be willing to wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all required times. Positions may require additional PPE at specific times. Examples of PPE which may be required include, but are not limited to hand protection, eye protection, hearing protection, a hard hat, foot protection, and a face shield.
0% N = Never 1-10% R = Rare 11-33% O = Occasional 34-66% F = Frequent 67-100% C = Constant
|Smooth Surface||N||One Hand||C|
|Uneven Surface||F||Both Hands||C||Driving|
|Pinch Grip||O||Smooth Surface||N|
|Climbing||O||Light Grasp||C||Uneven Surface||N|
|Vibrating Tools||O||0-10 lbs.||F|
|Sitting||N||Torque/Twist Wrist||C||11-25 lbs.||F|
|Standing||C||Bend/Flex Wrist||C||51 lbs. or more||O|
|Bending||F||Normal Extension||F||11-25 lbs.||F|
|Twisting||F||Overhead||O||51 lbs. or more||O|
|One Foot||O||Mouse Use||N||Hearing||C|
|Both Feet||O||Forward Head Tilt||N||Seeing||C|
|Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination||C||Repetitive Motions||C||Reading||R|
|Working at Heights > 4 feet||R||Confined Space||N|
Please visit the following link to apply for this position: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/COL1007COLL/JobBoard/4d31b4a8-3a38-4e4f-8596-9b86698e61a6/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=afff0c5b-14c8-4ab3-a414-a283d124cce6
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)