Production based jobs, placement will be based upon the needs of the mill. Fast-paced environment. Opportunity to learn and operate entry-level jobs within the plant including clean up, sawmill and planer.
Job Qualifications and requirements:
- Shovel, rake and sweep wood byproducts
- Stack and pile lumber
- Repetitive motion including lifting
- Work safely and follow proper lockout procedures
- Ability to lift, push, pull 50-100 lbs
- Ability to stand duration of shift and walk long distances
- Ability to go up and down several flights of stairs
- Kneel, bend, stoop, climb, twist, crouch, reach
- Full motion of limbs and neck
- Maintain a clean work area
- Communicate with operators, supervisor and other departments
- Work well with others
Profit sharing when the market is good and the company is profitable. Matching funds up to 4% with payroll deductions towards your 401K. 9 paid holidays. Self-funded health insurance with Anthem Blue Cross. 2021 rates: Medical and Vision: Self-coverage $212.14 monthly, Self+ dependent(s) $437.04 monthly. Dental Self-coverage $14.66, Self+ dependents $30.22.
Additional Benefits: Animals are purchased at the local fair and the meat is given to the employees. Thanksgiving turkeys for every employee. Christmas party for employee and spouse, served a prime rib dinner and gifts are raffled off. The Company provides scholarships to assist the children of the crew with education expenses.
Application are accepted at Trinity River Lumber Company
PO Box 249 Weaverville, CA 96093, email@example.com, fax (530) 623-2272
www.trinityriverlumber.com (530) 623-5561 Shannon Taylor, HR Manager
The company is committed to EEO/AAE.Ability to lift 50-100 lbsMinimum Education and Experience