Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for Full-time benefit eligible Environmental Service Aide.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Maintains hospital cleanliness, including patient and public areas as well as department offices.
• Cleans isolation rooms using established procedures
• Assists in the orientation of new personnel in the housekeeping department
• Accepts other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Promotes good working relationships with other departments, co-workers, patients, families and physicians
• Basic knowledge of housekeeping equipment and its usage
• Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
• Must be a high school graduate or have equivalent experience in a related field
• Adheres to the dress code. Appearance is neat and clean
• Completes annual educational requirements, including in-service
• Maintains regulatory requirements and complies with all organizational policies
• Reports to work on time and as scheduled. Completes work in designated time frames
• Conducts self in a professional manner towards staff and patients
• Wears identification when on duty
• Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner
• Uses the chain of command accordingly
• Physical demands – able to lift 20 to 70 pounds. Must be aware of correct lifting practices
Please email resume to Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 530-233-4161.
EOEMinimum Education and Experience