Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a facility wide Environmental Service Aide.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Maintains hospital cleanliness, including patient and public areas as well as department offices.
• Cleans isolation rooms using established procedures.
• Assists in the orientation of new personnel in the housekeeping department.
• Accepts other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Promotes good working relationships with other departments, co-workers, patients, families and physicians.
• Basic knowledge of housekeeping equipment and its usage.
• Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Must be a high school graduate or have equivalent experience in a related field.
• Adheres to the dress code. Appearance is neat and clean.
• Completes annual educational requirements, including in-service.
• Maintains regulatory requirements and complies with all organizational policies.
• Reports to work on time and as scheduled. Completes work in designated time frames.
• Conducts self in a professional manner towards staff and patients.
• Wears identification when on duty.
• Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
• Uses the chain of command accordingly.
• Physical demands – able to lift 20 to 70 pounds. Must be aware of correct lifting practices.
For an application, visit the Modoc Medical Center Human Resource Department or apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org EOEMinimum Education and Experience