Title: Environmental Services Technician I
Reports to: Environmental Services Supervisor
Location: Yreka, CA
Salary: Grade Level 3, depending on experience
Classification: Full-Time, Regular, Non-Exempt, Non-Entry Level
Make sure Rain Rock Casino is clean and in order at all times. Responsible for keeping the restrooms clean and sanitized and outside grounds presentable.
1. Clean restrooms and make sure supplies never get low.
2. Maintain the Casino by cleaning all machines, chairs, and in-between machines.
3. Clean floors and carpet.
4. Empty and clean trash cans inside the Casino.
5. Clean Casino Offices and Team Member Areas.
6. Use all cleaning equipment in a safe manner.
7. Perform grounds keeping duties as assigned.
8. Provide information and explain Players Club benefits, property amenities & marketing programs to our guests.
9. Maintains a working knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and controls.
10. Adheres to safety policies and procedures and OSHA regulations.
11. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
12. Maintain a consistent, regular attendance record.
13. Shall be polite and maintain a priority system in accepting other position related job duties as assigned by management.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
1. Will be working in a smoke-filled environment.
2. Have ability to work all shifts, weekends, holidays & special events as needed.
3. Must work well under pressure.
4. Exposed to smoke, dust, and noise.
5. Exposed to cleaning chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Must be able to stand for longer than 8 hours.
7. Must be able to move up to 50 lbs.
8. Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, pull, twist, walk, crouch, and squat.
9. Must be able to speak, hear and see.
1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
3. Must know OSHA rules and regulations on chemical use.
4. Must be able to read and comprehend written instructions.
5. Must possess current CLCC Servers Permit.
6. Must possess current Food Handlers card.
7. Must possess reasonable ability to communicate in English.
8. This position is subject to pre-employment drug testing and criminal history background check which may include fingerprinting.
9. Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
10. Must receive and maintain a valid high security gaming license from the Tribal Gaming Commission.
11. Indian preference will be observed in the hiring process.
12. Must adhere to confidentiality policy