A Message from Tink Inc:
Tink, Inc. is looking for a hard-working individual who is dependable, reliable, and good attitude. If you have experience or education, great! If not, and if you are willing to learn and will put in the effort and work, we will happily provide you with the training and tools you need for the job. Tink is committed to providing opportunities for our employees. We encourage our employees to learn and practice new skills, which allows our employees to work towards their ideal positions/careers within Tink. If you are looking for a company that allows you to climb the ladder, this may very well be your job and company. If you do not qualify for this job or do not have interest in this position but are interested in working for us, check out another job listing.
Experience & Required Skills
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Proficient in using hand tools
• Mechanical experience preferred
• Wiring knowledge a plus
• Hydraulic systems knowledge a plus
• Equipment used: Tape measure, straight edge, drill press, shear, track torch, grinder, soldering machine, air wrenches, hoist, lift trucks, etc.
General equipment assembly
Assemble Hydraulic systems
Assemble Electrical systems
Perform check-off lists
Training is provided but experience is definitely preferred
Our ideal candidate for this position is a hard worker, who will show up every day, has a good attitude, someone who wants to learn and grow, and someone with good character.
Lead person; however, there is a lot of room for growth and opportunities at Tink. As long as you are a hard worker, we can find a good career path based on your strengths, skills, and interests!
• Starting wage is $17 to $20 an hour (depending on experience).
• Pay is bi-weekly.
• Full-time position, 40+ hours (overtime is encouraged).
• Monday-Thursday to provide our workers with a 3-day weekend, however, Fridays are available for overtime.
• Employee has 100% paid health insurance, there are options for dental & vision as well.
• 401(k)’s are available.