Sustainable Resource Management / SRM Energy
Sustainable Resource Management is currently seeking an Equipment Operator, who will monitor and operate auxiliary equipment to maintain safe, efficient and continuous plant operations. Will perform preventative maintenance and minor repairs to Fuel Handling System, Fuel Conveyors and other assigned auxiliary systems. Responsible for operating Dozers to push out fuel piles, blend fuel and move material in the fuel yard. Operate Frontend Loaders for filling fuel bins and Ash trailers as assigned. The Shasta facility is one of northern California’s largest wood-fired power plants. The facility provides dependable, environmentally safe disposal of wood waste and forest residue from Shasta County and surrounding areas.
- Operates mobile equipment including but not limited to: Dozer, frontend loaders, skid steer type loaders, water truck and other mobile equipment.
- Qualified to operate dozer and frontend loader as required in support and employee relief capacity.
- Operates frontend loader to fill bins and load ash trailers as needed.
- Completes all inspections and maintenance on dozers, frontend loaders and other mobile equipment.
- Uses effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains and follows all Company and environmental compliance, health and safety requirements, policies, procedures and rules.
- Completes all required Environmental Management System and Compliance Training.
- Ability to use small hand tools. Ability to load ash and metal trucks.
- Follows standard safety procedures. Corrects safety and environmental hazards and reports them to supervisor immediately.
- Maintains the work area in clean, neat and orderly condition at all times.
- Completes the Company and Plant Training Programs within the time frame prescribed.
- Work overtime and/or rotating shifts as required.
- Shovels loose materials, such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics or chemicals.
- Anticipates typical problems, identifies potential or recurring problems and takes appropriate action. Troubleshoots equipment and assists in diagnosing problem areas.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
- Mechanical abilities sufficient to perform equipment maintenance, minor repairs and general preventative maintenance. Licenses as required by State, Federal and/or Health/Safety Regulatory agencies. Valid Drivers license.
- Drug Free work zone.
All applications may be submitted to:
Sustainable Resource Management
20811 Industry Rd. Anderson, CA 96007