Modoc Medical Center has an opening for a Full Time Executive Assistant for the CEO. This is a benefitted position.
This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to Administration and the District Clerk Office.
• Attending meetings – taking notes/transcribing minutes.
• Answering phone calls.
• Typing/Filing/Preparing documents.
• Supervising District Volunteers.
• Other District Clerk Duties as assigned.
• High School diploma.
• 3-5 years experience in office management or administrative setting preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Excellent typing skills. Detail oriented.
• Be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
• Above-average interpersonal, problem solving and written/oral communication skills.
• One to two years’ experience in hospital or other healthcare setting preferred.
• Self starter with the ability to work independently and accurately without direct supervision.
• Knowledge of Brown Act Preferred.
Salary: Dependent On Experience
Questions: Contact Alliance for Workforce Development at 530-233-4161 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience