Red Bluff, CA
4 Job Openings
Are you looking for a fun and exciting environment, flexible work schedule, or an opportunity for growth? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee’s you will discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well amazing benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality, food safety, and cook time standards. Prepares all menu items according to Recipes, Plate presentations and specifications.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Follows written instructions to prepare menu and prep items.
- Completes all assigned prep work in a timely manner.
- Set up work station according to station diagram.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during, and after shift.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Reading, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Good personal hygiene required.
- Must possess and/or obtain a valid Food Handlers Card prior to employment.
- Must be at least18 years of age .
- Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for periods up to four hours in length.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to managers, expediters, and other staff members.
- Transports and carries objects up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
Apply now through www.Jafoods.com/careers, search for Red Bluff’s Applebees.Minimum Education and Experience