Job Title: Experienced Roofer
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Baird Roofing in Chico is looking for an experienced roofer. Roofing vocations involve working with various materials including shingles, metal and asphalt to repair and replace roofs on commercial, industrial and residential buildings. Since roofing is such an important aspect of a building’s safety, roof repair and replacement is an industry that maintains employment stability, even when the economy is struggling. For this reason, working in roofing is a stable career option that will continue to grow. However, since this job requires physically strenuous labor; Candidates who want to work in roofing should be able to climb and be flexible on slopes and with various heights in general. Driver – laborer – tear-off/material pick up-runs – deliver/dump runs—knowledge of building Wood work –assist in application — making roofs watertight – own tools a plus
Must have Knowledge of:
- Shingling Roofs (knowledge of Torch Down, Tile and Metal Roofing systems a plus)
- Have your own Roofing Tools a plus
- Be Detailed Oriented
- Dependable Transportation – Clean Driving Record – Valid CDL
- Have a Good Work Ethic
- Ability to Follow Instructions, Apply Knowledge, and Learn Additional Skills.
- Work cooperatively with a team on commercial and residential re-roofs.
- Ensure all materials are available to complete the job.
- Double check completion of finished jobs.
- Maintain a clean job site.
- Communicate job status to management to assure the successful completion of all jobs.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the process.
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety.
- Additional duties required as needed.
- 1-2 years’ roofing experience; including metal, concrete tile, clay tile, comp, shingle, or wood shake.
- Aptitude to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.).
- Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
Minimum Age: 18
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 15.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 30.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email, In Person or Fax
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com, Fax your resume to (530)342-6740 or stop by our location at 11025 Midway Chico, CA 95928
Baird Roofing Co
Chico, CA 95928Minimum Education and Experience