Moore Roofing is looking to hire up to three Roofers and Laborers!
To be successful as a roofer, you should be able to maintain good working relationships with clients and other contractors. Ultimately, an outstanding Roofer will ensure that all safety standards and procedures are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Inspecting the structure of roofs in order to determine the best course of action.
- Providing clients with estimates on labor costs and materials required to fix or build a roof.
- Measuring and cutting materials to ensure that they fit securely around vents, gutters, chimneys, and walls.
- Smoothing out rough spots on roofs to prepare the surface for new shingles or waterproofing.
- Replacing areas of clients’ roofs that are damaged or rotting.
- Installing vapor barriers and insulation to create a more waterproof seal.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding, and hoisting equipment as required.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress and reporting any problems related to the job.
- Safely transporting all required equipment and materials to job sites.
Experience Preferred but willing to train the right person that is motivated to work.
Full Time Position
Starting Pay: $18.00 – $27.50 per hour DOE
EOEMinimum Education and Experience