Job Title: Express Lube Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Lube Technician is responsible for performing lube related services for customers in a professional and efficient fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and
- Attend company meetings as
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s
- Follow lawful directions from
- Understand and follow work rules and
- Participate in performance
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and
- Work evening, weekend, and holiday work hours as
- Performs lube oil filter services in a professional manner and performs vehicle inspections as
- Provide excellent customer service for all customers whether external and internal, specifically offering dependable vehicle
- Maintains equipment in good working condition and maintains the work area in a safe, clean and organized manner.
- Receive service assignments from the service writer or service
- Have the ‘lube’ work finished within the allotted Set goals, develop skills and constantly increase efficiency skill level.
- Maintain a clean, efficient work area and assist in keeping the shop neat and
- Make sure the proper paperwork is completed and filed after every job
- Keep your technical qualifications current by finishing any required training
- Take care that the vehicle is cleaner when the job is completed than when the customer dropped it
Education: High school diploma or the equivalent.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.): Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills. Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Salary: 13.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 16.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Express Lube Tech.” as the subject.
Employer Information: COURTESY AUTO CENTER
Chico, CA 95973