Job Title: Extruder Operator
Type of Job: Regular
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Comply with all safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to the supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or in groups and meet deadlines.
- Mechanical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn and retain training and skills
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/Skill.
- Be Energetic
- Math Skills, abilities to add, subtract, divide and multiply
- Ability to read a tape measure in 1/16” increments
- Stable work history
- Ability to occasionally climb 3 flights of stairs
- HS Diploma GED and Mechanical Skills Preferred
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Salary: 17.00 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com with “Extruder Operator”
Roplast Industires Inc.
3155 South 5th Avenue
Oroville, CA 95965High School Diploma or GED preferredMinimum Education and Experience