• Ability to work 12-hour shifts.
• Comply with all safety practices, policies, and procedures.
• Report all unsafe activities to the supervisor and/or Human Resources.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently or in groups and meet deadlines.
• Mechanical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to learn and retain training and skills.
• Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/Skill.
• Be Energetic
• Math Skills, abilities to add, subtract, divide and multiply.
• Ability to read a tape measure in 1/16” increments.
• Stable work history
• Ability to occasionally climb 3 flights of stairs.
• Any other tasks that arise.
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
• Mechanical Skills desired.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Work Environment: This position works in a production setting, with moderate noise, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard production equipment such as hand tools and powered equipment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, walk, stand, bend and be able hear noises at many different noise frequencies. Occasionally the employee will have to sit, squat, climb, kneel, crawl and twist neck and waist. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh less than 50 pounds. This position requires repetitive use of hand for simple grasping, power grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling and reaching above and below shoulder level. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
No travel is expected for this position.
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
· 401K with Company Matching
· Paid Family Leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Other perks and discounts for shows, events, theme parks, hotels, car rentals, etc.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PreZero US is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate any applicants regarding their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
We will consider employment for all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories in a matter consistent with state and local laws. We invite you to apply and join the PreZero Family!
With more than 30,000 employees at over 475 locations in North America and Europe, PreZero is an international company in waste and recycling management. The company provides waste disposal, sorting, processing, and recycling services, combining all the expertise along the value chain under one roof. PreZero, therefore, positions itself as an innovation driver in the industry with the goal of creating a world in which resources are no longer wasted thanks to closed loops. Zero-waste, 100 percent recyclable material.