Job Order: 17528044
Print Date: 03/24/2021 Expires: 05/22/2021
Job Title: Facilities Technician III
Type of Job: Regular
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Lake of the Pines Association Facilities Technician III – FT Position
Lake of the Pines Homeowners Association (LOP) is accepting applications for the position of Facilities Technician III. Under limited supervision, the Facilities Technician III performs skilled tasks and manual labor in the technical areas of building maintenance systems, such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry, H.V.A.C., and appliance repair, as it applies to the operation and maintenance of Association Common Properties; performs all relative work as required. Association Facilities require attention in the form of upkeep, maintenance, repairs and renovations. Facilities Technician is responsible to ensure the facilities are clean, safe and functional for all who use them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and oversee all maintenance, repair and renovation within the Association’s infrastructure including electrical, machinery, carpentry, painting, and plumbing for the repairs to the Sports Lounge, Clubhouse, Yacht Lounge, Gate House, and E.C. buildings, marina docks, swimming pool, Food & Beverage kitchens and related equipment, and systems.
- Perform installation, repair or maintenance duties in support of public works or parks projects. Repair and/or maintain related equipment.
- Operate a variety of power and hand tools, and instrumentation. Oversee contracted janitorial service and janitorial supply services.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance projects per established schedule “Service Levels.”
- Provide plans, lay-outs, material lists and costs for new, repair, and remodel installations in existing structures and other areas. Interprets drawings, instruction, technical manuals and building codes.
- Performs technical fault analysis, repairs, maintenance, and installations with a high degree of reliability, and eﬃciency.
- Regularly inspect facilities to troubleshoot, identify problems and devise and implement solutions for maintenance, repair and overall functionality.
- Interact with vendors, clients, community members, etc. as it relates to Association facilities
- usage and contracts for service.
- May assemble furniture and devices and arrange and set up rooms/furniture for events. Perform additional duties as required.
Qualiﬁcations and Requirements:
- AA degree or trade school certiﬁcation in related ﬁeld required
- Four years of demonstrated professional experience as a maintenance technician, structured apprenticeship and training to perform in this position as deﬁned, with a suitable combination of general and speciﬁc technical knowledge
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment and heavy machinery
- Valid California Driver’s License in good standing
- Must have or obtain NFPA 70E, (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace) Certiﬁcate of Completion, before being allowed to do electrical work
- Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
Certiﬁcation in HVAC desired
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 20.36 Hour Maximum Salary: 21.99 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave, 401K
To Apply: Applications are available online at www.lop.org under About Us/Employment Information. To apply, email resume and employment application to HR@lop.org, or fax application and resume to 530-718-2645, or mail to Lake of the Pines Association, Attn: Human Resources, 11665 Lakeshore N., Auburn, CA 95602. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact with any questions.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
LAKE OF THE PINES
11665 Lake Shore
North Auburn, CA 95602
Contact: Donna Lowenthal
Phone: (530) 268-1141Minimum Education and Experience