Field to Fork Tehama
Tehama and Shasta County
Schedule: Saturday morning, Wednesday evening, Thursday evening
Field to Fork Tehama, LLC is a multi-farm CSA (community supported agriculture) that provides members with a weekly box filled with vegetables, fruit and protein that are currently in season. Our members pay one monthly payment and receive a CSA box delivered directly to them every week.
Field to Fork Tehama is now seeking a friendly, dependable Farmer’s Market Assistant for their farmers market to customer business. Ideal candidates may also be eligible for their Delivery Driver position.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must work as a team member.
- Must provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Lift over 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Experience in Agriculture is a bonus.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be comfortable following all company COVID-19 safety protocols.
To Apply: Submit a Job Training Center Standard Application to email@example.com.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 4.27.21 sd A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience