Position: Bus Person
Reports To: Buffet/Banquet Manager
Department: Food & Beverage
Facilitates good customer service by maintaining a clean, orderly environment in dining areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Carry dirty dishes from dining area to kitchen.
• Wipe table tops and chairs with damp cloth.
• Replace soiled table linens and set tables with silverware and glassware.
• Supply service bar with food items, such as soups, salads, and desserts.
• Serve ice water and beverages to patrons when necessary.
• Clean and polish glass shelves and doors of service bars; clean and polish equipment such as coffee urns and cream/milk dispensers.
• Make coffee and fill fruit juice dispensers.
• Sweep and mop floors.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Other duties as assigned by the Buffet/Banquet Manager and/or F&B Director.
• Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience – None required
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Reach with hands and arms, climb balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly exposed to tobacco smoke and may be exposed to loud noises and bright lights.