Feather Falls Casino Food & Beverage Department is calling for all talented and committed culinary team members. Full-Time Cooks, Line Cooks & Lead Line Cooks to join the #1 place to work in our area. Be it the Our Brewery, which has won over 65 brewing awards from all over the world. Come be a part of this Award Winning Team. We set the Standards in all areas from the Best Dining and Gaming Experience to the premier place to work in all of Northern California.
We encourage growth and learning. With your talent and our training and commitment, you will have great success as part of our team and family. If you are looking for an exceptional working experience, with a vision, commitment, and empowerment, you are invited to become a part of California’s Best Culinary Team. We offer the Best Wages, Benefits, and Experience to our Feather Falls Casino and Lodge family.
We are California’s Best Bet!
Apply below for your opportunity to be a part of this great successful team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurately and efficiently, cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups, and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products before cooking.
• Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
• Prepares and cooks various types of cuisines using various cooking methods.
• Maintains par level on all prepared food products.
• This position always maintains an organized, clean and sanitary workstation.
• Responsible for all food set-ups for the Brewery.
• Organizes and balances workload for food preparation crew.
• Works in a team environment, communicating with and assisting other department personnel with food requests and set-up.
• Communicates any problems and/or concerns to the Sous Chef and/or Brewery Executive Chef immediately.
• Organizes and cleans walk-in and reach-in storage units.
• Other duties and assignments as assigned by the Brewery Executive Chef.