Job Title: Server
Reports To: Restaurant Manager & Brewery Operations Manager
Salary: $12.50 per hour + Great Tips
Full Time Team Member eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance benefits Paid Time Off – 401K with Match
Feather Falls Casino is seeking motivated and experienced individuals to join the #1 Restaurant in our area. We are seeking front of the house staff to assist in our high volume establishment. Great Food, Great Beer and Great TIPS! Come and be part of our award winning Brewery team! Experience the premiere place to work in all of Northern California.
We encourage growth and learning. With your talent and our training & commitment, you will have great success as part of our team and family. If you are looking for an exceptional working experience, with vision, commitment and empowerment, you are invited to become a part of California’s Best Restaurant Team. We offer the Best Wages, Benefits and Experience to our Feather Falls Casino and Lodge family.
We are California’s Best Bet!
Responsible for sales and service of food and beverage to guests. Responsible for taking orders, keeping orders organized, and timing the course of service to guests. Product knowledge is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include: But are not limited to the following:
• Full knowledge of all food and beverage offerings, reviewing any changes to menu, and making suggestions regarding food and/or specials. Must be informed about specials and special events.
• Check the identification of patrons who appear to be under the age of 50 to ensure they meet the minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcohol and/or tobacco products, when ordered.
• Relay orders to kitchen and promptly deliver guest’s food and beverage order when ready, ensuring quality and accuracy.
• Garnish and decorate dishes as necessary preparatory to serving.
• Prepare and/or deliver guest’s beverage order.
• Ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee, and complete all required side work.
• Attend to guests during their entire dining experience in order to respond to any additional requests and to determine when the meal has been completed.
• Present itemized check and accept payment or refer guest to Cashier.
• Bus tables as necessary and maintain cleanliness and organization of the assigned work area, to include clean and polished silverware and glasses; tables are well-organized; chairs brushed off; and floor swept or vacuumed.
• Must be professional, polite, and reliable and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Must be able to work all shifts/days of week/holidays.
• Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather Falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma required.
Experience – Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
Special Skills – Proven ability to work with numbers and cash accurately.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License (As provided for a nominal fee with a clean background check)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle or feel. Reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly exposed to tobacco smoke and may be exposed to loud noises and bright lights. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/careers/Minimum Education and Experience