Build your career while you help build your community.
Join a diverse team that does good while doing well.
We are looking for employees to give out phones to people who qualify for government assistance. SafeLink is proud to work directly with Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program. These federal assistance programs were created to ensure qualifying households stay connected by covering the cost of cellular service.
Earn up to: $18 to $20 per hour
Contact: Paul Mantor firstname.lastname@example.org
Work at: Locations Throughout Redding
We offer full benefits to full-time employees. There is a set schedule, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm. Call the number above or scan the QR code to learn more and help spread the news about this great program.
Did we mention our associates are paid a VERY COMPETTIVE hourly rate and have a quarterly hourly increase program? You can increase your hourly by up to $4 in your first year!
Here are the details:
- Present, promote and enroll customers in SafeLink’s lifeline program
- Exceed enrollment targets and performance goals
- Build meaningful relationships with customers and positive rapport with retail leadership and employees
- Bring your fit of gab to the forefront while creating solutions for your customers and proudly promoting the SafeLink brand
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about SafeLink’s lifeline program and offerings while understanding the competitive environment
- Attend daily training sessions and team calls during assigned working hours
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly wage and quarterly hourly increase program! It is all up to you!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available!)
- Paid time off
- Discount programs
- Advancement opportunities – top performers move to leadership and management opportunities
What you need to ROC the role:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Thrive on hitting enrollment goals while competing with peers for the top spot
- High School Diploma or Relevant Experience Preferred
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds independently
- A valid Driver’s License is required as this position requires regular travel within a defined territory
- RAD ID is required or must be obtained/provided prior to offer
- Drive to a specific location within your community and set up a table and pop up tent to enroll customers
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special AccommodationsMinimum Education and Experience