Field Farmers & Seasonal Field Farmers
Red Gate Ranch – Red Bluff, CA
Wage:$15-$18 per, DOE / Days & Times Vary
Are you energetic, motivated and love agriculture? Red Gate Ranch operates a small farm and is looking for 2-3 Seasonal and/or Permanent Field Farmers to begin working in March.
The farm produces a large variety of vegetables for the local farmers markets and their vegetable box CSA program, as well as pasture raised cuts of pork and beef.
Job Duties – Include but are not limited to:
- Assist with all manner of general garden care
- Assist and ensure daily harvesting of produce
- Assist in the set up & repair of irrigation systems
- Participate in regular bed turns
- Assist in implementation and improvement projects
- Maintain accurate records
- May attend farmers markets
- Attend and assist with CSA events & planting days.
- Assist with livestock care duties & repairs
Skills & Qualifications
- At least one season of experience with agriculture or outdoor work.
- Must have a great attitude, be flexible and work independently while maintaining energy and focus.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs occasionally and 30lbs regularly.
- Ability to do light construction, experience operating small machinery, power tools preferred.
- Must have valid California Driver’s license.
Send a resume with letter of introduction to Audrey Pascone: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info visit www.redgateranch.us
About Red Gate Ranch
Farm that produces a large variety of vegetables for the local farmers markets and their vegetable box CSA program, as well as pasture raised cuts of pork and beef.