Are you looking for a change and a new career? Are you wanting to join a successful team who values each other and values hard work? Then LinkUs is the place for you! We are looking to train and hire 2 more technicians in the Quincy, CA area, we hope it is you! Don’t wait – apply today!
Experienced and looking for a change? EXPERIENCED TECHS OFFERED A HIGHER STARTING RATE!
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay! $20 to $23/hr starting, base rate depending on experience PLUS performance and sales bonuses! Paid weekly!
- Our hardworking, top-performing techs exceed a combined rate of $27/hr
- LinkUs is 100% employee-owned and values long term team members
- We reward sales and top-tier performance!
- LinkUs provides our technicians with paid, hands-on training, uniforms, cutting-edge tools, a fuel card, a mobile device for work, and a company vehicle for work.
- Opportunity to gain valuable skills working with great companies like DISH Network, HughesNet, ViaSat Internet, Samsung, Nest, Polk, Google, and others!
- Comprehensive benefits package including ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan), PTO, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, and 401K options.
Our Technicians are responsible for meeting metrics related to sales, service, and installation of new technology including Dish services, Nest Smart Home technology, and security products, Velop Whole-Home Mesh WiFi, Google Smart Home products, Polk Audio products, and more!
- Daily customer home visits and site surveys; routes vary on activity in your market
- Positioning and installing Dish satellite equipment
- Ensuring a quality broadband internet connection
- Educating our customers on our services, products, and offering smart home options.
- Top-tier technicians offer our customers additional services and products that will propel them into the future of living in a Connected Home, which allows technicians to earn bonuses and learn new skills!
- Other tasks as assigned by Field Service Manager.
A successful Technician will have the following characteristics:
- Basic computer skills. Basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is a plus
- Willingness and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well with diverse teams
- Experience with a variety of power tools
- Enjoy working in an outdoor environment (we work in the heat, cold, snow, rain, and other types of inclement weather, year-round!)
- Strong work ethic – we want hard-working and dedicated individuals on our team!
- Friendly demeanor. In addition to service and installation, we work one on one with customers presenting products and services. Willingness and the ability to sell is a MUST.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, safely use an extension ladder, lift up to 70 lbs. at times, and crawl into small, dirty, and dark spaces (Example – attics or crawlspaces)
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard
- LinkUs will inquire into and consider an applicant’s conviction history after a conditional employment offer has been made to the extent permitted by and in compliance with state and federal law