- Provide On Tour Partners with customized timeline, marketing materials, guidelines, and procedures using a 12 – week countdown.
- Work with an off-site production house to produce and ensure the timely receipt of the program deliverables for each tour event.
- Oversee and execute all mechanics which keep On Tour in motion for assigned events: invoice tracking, web content, tour contracts, filmmaker royalty payments, host follow-up, collateral development, budgeting, fielding inquiries, and daily office tasks.
- Oversee shipping of Event Kits for assigned venues.
- Request, track data, and report on event evaluations.
- Detail – oriented with superior customer service, sales experience, event production experience, excellent phone manners, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious, accountable, and provides follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Experience in working in a high-energy office setting; non-profit work experience a plus.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff and volunteers.
- Able to occasionally lift objects weighing up to 30-40 pounds.
- Part-time position
- SYRCL is an EOE
- For further information please go to: https://yubariver.org/posts/wild-scenic-film-festival-on-tour-coordinator/
Hourly wage of $22.00
Please send cover letter and resume to: https://syrcl.bamboohr.com/careers/76Minimum Education and Experience
SYRCL’s Wild & Scenic Film Festival inspires environmental activism and a love for nature–through film. Wild & Scenic shares an urgent call to action, encouraging festival-goers to learn more about what they can do to save our threatened planet. Save the Date for our 21st edition – taking place in person February 16-20, 2023.