Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Salary Range: $56,000 – $78,000 DOE
Excellent Benefits Package Provided
The Job Training Center is a non-profit organization providing workforce development services serving Tehama County. We are seeking a professional, Fiscal Director to join our team.
The ideal candidate will manage, maintain and ensure the integrity of the financial/accounting system. This position will ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted accounting principles and perform related work as required.
The ideal candidate will embody the culture and core values of the organization which include:
• Warm and Caring
• Highly Competent and Resourceful
• Innovative and Creative
• High Performing and Results Oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, financial management, business administration; and 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities of the class.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, have proof of insurance, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Knowledge of public fund accounting, computerized accounting systems, and general principles of accounting; the principles, practices and techniques of public and business administration with special emphasis on budgetary preparation and control; all applicable local, state and federal guidelines relating to fiscal activities.
- Ability to interpret federal and state regulations; evaluate and implement changes in fiscal operations to provide more effective fiscal controls;
- Ability to express ideas effectively in oral and written form; plan and organize time and duties; and prepare and present accurate, comprehensive and concise reports and recommendations.
- With a high level of independence, make sound, educated decisions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work and provide effective, excellent customer service.
To Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to: Job Training Center, 718 Main Street, Red Bluff, CA 96080 or email email@example.com
Minimum Education and Experience
Complete job description is available. Position is open until filled.
About Job Training Center
The Job Training Center is a non-profit organization that has provided workforce development services
to the businesses and job seekers of Tehama County for more than 30 years. We pride ourselves on a
strong commitment to customer service, integrity in program operations, and excellence in service delivery.