Food Program Coordinator:
- Recruit and enroll licensed childcare providers and TrustLine providers in the Food Program.
- Explain policies and regulation of said program.
- Provide training and technical assistance to providers enrolled in the CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program).
- Maintain documentation of program participants; verify accuracy of providers claims and prepare monthly documents for State and provider reimbursements.
- Develop and coordinate training programs with enhanced individual training.
- Select, recruit, and train participants in becoming childcare providers.
- Apply knowledge of parent-child interaction skills, child development, and child management techniques.
- Instruct participants to build positive parent/provider communication techniques.
- Establish and maintain a schedule of trainings and workshops that provide opportunities for childcare providers and parents to update and improve skills.
Minimum Education and Experience
Minimum Hourly Wage: DOE