Saint Lorenz Assisted Living
Job Position: Cook
Date: Continuous Recruitment
Shifts: Part-time, Full-time positions
Salary: $14.00-$17.00 hourly DOE
Location: Redding, CA
Saint Lorenz Assisted Living is a locally-owned Residential Care Facility with a casual, homestyle setting. Saint Lorenz offers exceptional services to our aging community with 17 stylishly furnished private rooms, common dining and living area and beautiful outdoor garden and patio.
A Cook at Saint Lorenz will:
- Prepare the majority of the meals for our residents.
- Set up workstations and ingredients so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
- Label and stock all ingredients.
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and other meal prep.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, and taking out trash.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- This position will not directly care for residents.
A perfect candidate for this position would have knowledge of basic cooking techniques, knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen, organizational and communication skills.
Our team is amazing! Our residents are amazing!
**Paid Training** **Paid time off**
**Work for an employer who appreciates YOU!**
Pick up an application at our facility at 740 Lake Blvd, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TB Testing, Background Check, 18 and older
CCLD Facility License 455002764
Saint Lorenz is an equal opportunity employer/program.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network. 9/2/21 SDMinimum Education and Experience