Holiday Inn Express
Red Bluff, CA
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available!
Schedule: (Shifts will vary) must be available weekends
Wage: Minimum Wage; DOE
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk /Guest Service Agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Hotel Front Desk/Guest Service Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for Great Customer Service and work experience in the hospitality industry, we’d like to meet you Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for all our guests.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities.
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Phone etiquette, Basic grammar skills, basic math skills
- Must Have a valid Driver License, dependable attendance with reliable transportation.
- Bilingual skills English/Spanish and previous hotel experience are a plus but not required.
Deadline to Apply: Open until Filled
To Apply: Submit a Standard Application, Job Questionnaire and resume in person to the hotel located at: 2810 Main Street Red Bluff, Monday-Friday between 9am-1pm. Be prepared for a possible interview.Minimum Education and Experience