Job Title: Front Desk Clerk
Job Time Type: Part Time (Less than 30 Hours)
The Ponderosa Gardens Motel is looking for a well-groomed, friendly Front Desk Clerk to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and staff. Front Desk Clerk, also provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests.
Front Desk Clerk Responsibilities:
- Check guests in and out.
- Receive and manage reservations made online and over the phone.
- Verify guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assign rooms to guests and inform them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organize transport services for guests at their request.
- Provide guests with information about the hotel.
- Keep abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serve as a host/hostess at conferences, and ensure that all relevant preparations are made for the
Front Desk Clerk Requirements:
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be flexible.
1st Shift 7:30AM — 2:30PM
2nd Shift 2:30PM — 10:30PM
Minimum Salary: 13.00 Hour
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver License: No
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
HOW TO APPLY: Submit resume to Boris Ye at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Front Desk Clerk” as the subject.
PONDEROSA GARDENS MOTEL INC.
Paradise, CA 95969
Contact: Boris Ye
Phone: (530) 616-0518