This position contributes to the hotel’s commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork. Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests.
This position will ensure that the hotel facilities, guest areas and guest rooms are maintained in working order through providing regular maintenance in a timely and efficient manner. Will be responsible primarily for general and preventative maintenance and repairs in guest suites, business center, and common areas. They may also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, and laundry equipment.
- Accountable for the preventative maintenance of the hotel, hotel property, and grounds.
- Should have basic understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry concepts.
- Must be available to respond to emergencies when not physically at the job site.
- Ability to work a variety of varying schedules.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to accurately compute and manipulate mathematical calculations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger.
- Physical – standing, bending, walking, and kneeling
- Ability to communicate in English (speak, read and write)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reference checks
HOW TO APPLY: In Person
Complete the attached application and return in person to Super 8, 511 N Main St, Alturas.
For questions, call Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at 530-233-4161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer