Hall Brothers Corning Mortuary
On-Call, Rotating Shifts including Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
Starting Wage: $16.00/hr DOE, plus $50 bonus per on call removal
It has been our hallmark to offer comfort, assistance and information on a pre-need, at-need and aftercare basis. Hall Brothers Corning Mortuary has years of experience caring for families from all walks of life. Each family comes to us because they know we are leaders in our profession, dedicated to excellence in service, and have the highest integrity.
The duties and the responsibilities of the Mortuary Removal Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Applicants are responsible for the care, removal, and transport of human remains in accordance withall state, local, and company policies and procedures.
- Applicants should be capable of lifting and moving a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Receive calls from in-office staff during normal business hours and after-hours.
- Respond to scene within 30 minutes & perform removal of the deceased from hospitals, nursing homes, residences, or other places of death to transport to the mortuary.
- Maintain and ensure removal vehicle is clean inside and out, and is properly stocked.
- Conduct themselves in a professional, responsible manner appropriate for care of the deceased according to company expectations.
- Complete training for use of equipment, company vehicles, and proper etiquette for addressing the family members of the deceased.
- Ensure proper placement and identification procedures of the deceased.
- Complete all paperwork accordingly and accurately.
- Must be willing to go above and beyond to care for the deceased, families, and funeral staff.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance. Good personal hygiene is extremely necessary.
- Wear professional business attire, unless otherwise directed.
- Clothing must be clean, wrinkle free, and free of lint. Hair needs to be clean, and neatly combed/styled.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Record
- Minimum of six (6) months’ work experience. Training will be provided for position.
Apply in person, by appointment.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 6/15/21 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience