Job Title: General Foreman
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: General Foreman coordinates all capital projects related to the environment of care as well as ensuring upkeep of facility buildings and systems, ensure timely installation and upkeep of the company’s property and systems like sprinklers and propane, to ensure operational effectiveness. The General Foreman has a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry, HVAC, and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations, great communication skills and an understanding of the business. The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee employees/vendors working on projects
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of work
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and mechanical systems through timely inspection and repair
- Ensure that company premises and facilities are kept in clean and hygienic condition
- Implement workplace safety policies and standards
- Ensure that all buildings meet State codes as well as Joint Commission regulations
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, HVAC, etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in business administration or facility management will be an advantage
- Valid Certified General Foreman (CMM) will be a plus
- 3 years of experience as General Foreman or another managerial role
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: $60,000 Year Maximum Salary: $120,000 Year
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com. Include “Maintenance Worker” as the subject.
Sierra Health & Wellness Centers
2167 Montgomery St.
Oroville, CA 95965Minimum Education and Experience