Rescue 42, Inc., an Essential Critical Infrastructure Company, seeks to add full-time General Manufacturing and Assembly workers to its Rescue & PodRunner® communications equipment Production Team in Chico California. Successful candidates will work with a small dedicated team building new innovative products in a rapidly expanding market.
- Efficient and effective general production and assembly, while maintaining excellent Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, general housekeeping, and all safety practices and procedures.
- Maintain high standards for a clean/neat work area to meet 5S Standards.
- Ability to work effectively with a team, but also perform quality work with a sense of urgency while unsupervised.
- Communicate effectively up and down chain of command.
- Use computers to run processes operations, input data, update inventory, etc.
- Shipping preparation.
- Factory and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Mechanical Skills/Background
- Experience with handheld and mounted equipment/tools required.
- Previous manufacturing/factory experience a plus.
- Knowledge of CNC machining and electrical/instrument wiring a plus.
- Physically able to lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, twist and wear proper PPE as safety requires.
- Computer literacy.
Job Type: Full-time nonexempt
Benefits Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave & 401K.
Salary: $16-$18 per hour DOE
All incoming employees must complete a background check and drug screening
About Rescue 42, Inc.: We are proudly celebrating 25 years of innovation in the Fire/Rescue and Communications industries. For a review of our products please visit our website at www.rescue42.com and www.ThePodRunner.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerMinimum Education and Experience