We are seeking a qualified Accounts Payable/Receivables/Office Support person to join our team.
About the position:
• Process accounts payable, including organizing invoices with supporting documentation, statement reconciliation, and filing.
• Manage Accounts Receivables, including mailing out statements, tracking payments, and monitoring reports.
• Complete various daily and monthly reports essential within the department
• Greet visitors, answer and route incoming calls, and provide customer service
• Provide back up to dispatching position when needed
• Cross-train on other office positions
• Work collaboratively and promote a team environment
• Effectively work within deadlines and set schedules
• Minimum 2 years general office experience required with Accounts Payable experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Experience with QuickBooks preferred
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Proven ability to work independently
• Consistent, accurate, and timely in data entry and other duties
Ability to work successfully as a team member