The Gold Miners Inn has very high standards: cleanliness, presentation, attitude, customer service.
We need reliable, strong communicators who are energetic and able to endure the labor of this job. All new hires will be cross trained in various positions within our hotel, not only to cover shifts as needed, but also maintain hours during the slower season.
· All housekeepers must be able to lift at least 50lbs multiple times a day.
· All housekeepers must be able to pull and push up to 200lbs multiple times a day.
· All housekeepers must be able to reach, stretch, bend, stoop and kneel multiple times a day.
· All housekeepers should have a good sense balance.
· All housekeepers must have good coordination.
· All housekeepers must have good communication skills.
· All housekeepers must have good hygiene.
Maintain an organized housekeeping cart, report any damages
Stock cart with amenities, towels, sheets, etc.
Safely remove trash, dirty linens and evening reception items
Thoroughly clean/disinfect all bathroom appliances with the appropriate chemicals
Replace and neatly face guest amenities and supplies in rooms
Make beds and record any other missing items that are not kept on carts
Dust/Disinfect and remove marks from walls and furnishings
Sweep restroom, mop, and vacuum carpet and hallway
Straighten literature, furniture, and appliances
Greet guests and take care of requests in a timely manner
Assist coworkers to ensure a full and efficient workday
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring resume in person to hotel at 121 Bank St, Grass Valley, CA 95945Must be at least 18 years old or olderMinimum Education and Experience