Graeagle Meadows Operations Manager
The Operations Manager is responsible for the exterior maintenance, repair, and restoration of 134 residences, all common grounds and infrastructure which includes streets, walks, fenced yards, carports, maintenance buildings, storage facilities, patios, decks and balconies, open space, landscape, septic system, underground electric, garbage removal and the routine maintenance and minor repairs on HOA equipment and vehicles.
Summary of Responsibilities and Duties:
· Manages and/or performs all aspects of building, landscape and infrastructure maintenance, monitoring, reporting, repair, and enhancement which fall under the responsibility of the HOA.
· Inspect grounds, and proactively identify and manage needed maintenance or repairs.
· Supervise permanent and seasonal workforce, participate in the hiring process, approve/authorize all timecard reporting and payroll, provide operations and safety training.
· Responsible for the inventory of all shop equipment, tools, and materials. Monitors and maintains supply and inventory levels within budget allocated.
· Performs and/or schedules equipment and vehicle preventative maintenance and repair.
· Operate equipment for summer and winter grounds maintenance, including snow removal.
· Manage Homeowner maintenance and landscape requests.
· Contractor management to include drafting of RFPs and monitoring for contract compliance.
· Supports the creation and estimation of annual maintenance and landscape plans.
· Valid driver’s license
· Must be available to work flexible hours (Saturdays, Sundays, and overtime) as needed.
· Must be capable of moving and lifting heavy equipment or items within OSHA guidelines.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of a vocational certification, or 3 years’ experience in the field of HOA maintenance, construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical/auto repair, equipment maintenance, or related field.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
· Ability to pro-actively approach, communicate and manage all aspects of the jobs assigned.
· Positive attitude, hardworking, organized, and able to work safely in a team environment.
· Basic computer skills
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills. Range of pay will be between $54,000 – $60,000
EOEMinimum Education and Experience