Red Bluff Join Union High School District
Grounds Maintenance Worker
The Red Bluff Joint Union High School District is seeking applicants for a Grounds Maintenance Worker to begin immediately.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Present salary based on 260 paid days per year, 8 hours per day, from $16.79 – $18.51 per hour depending on experience and training. Health benefits are based on a tiered rate system according to employee coverage type paid for by the District. Amount of employee contribution will depend on the plan selected.
- Physical ability to perform heavy manual labor.
- Knowledge of methods, supplies and tools used in planting, cultivating and caring for lawns and fields; pest and weed control chemicals, materials and techniques; methods, materials and equipment used in grounds maintenance and athletic field maintenance; general safety procedures and practices; hand and power tools and equipment used in grounds maintenance work and field preparation.
- Knowledge of design and layout of garden and landscaping projects.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, teachers, public, and other district employees.
- All applications and related material will be held in strict confidence and are to be submitted through Edjoin.org. For more information contact Sandy Wallace, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com
- As a candidate you must submit:
• Letter of Interest
• Current Resume
• Three Letters of Recommendation
- To be considered, you must submit the above items to Edjoin.org.
- Upon screening of all applicants, those selected will be invited to participate in the interview process. A finalist will be recommended to the Superintendent by the interview panel and the Superintendent will make a recommendation for appointment to the Board of Trustees.
The Red Bluff Joint Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color, or mental or physical disability. (Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504 Vocational Rehabilitation)Minimum Education and Experience